Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Snow!

Last week we went to a Rockies game. Luke got some tickets from work. They were behind first base. It was a lot of fun, but also really cold. Stone and Rusty kept saying they wanted to go home, but Luke wanted to stay the whole time. It was a good thing we stayed because the Rockies ended up winning on a Matt Holliday 2 run homerun in the bottom of the 8th inning. Luckily it was the shortest game in Coors Field history at 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Rusty and Stone are good big brothers. They love to feed Van. Van always wants to play with his brothers.

We were eating Oreos and I broke off a little piece of mine to give to Van, but he grabbed the whole cookie off the table instead. He loved it.

These are pictures after the snow last week. I can't believe how much it snows in Denver in April.

Isn't it sad when you leave your flip flops outside and they get snowed on?

Yesterday we went to the zoo. We got snowed on again so we didn't get to stay very long. I guess we should have gone the day before when it was 82 degreess. I did get a chance to work on my base tan (or burn) when it was warm.

This is what it looks like outside right now. We enjoy the spring weather when we can because you never know how long it will last. It is supposed to be back up in the 70's by tomorrow and Saturday. You won't even know it snowed this week unless you took pictures.

10 comments:

Kari said...

That is some serious temperature swings. Flips flops with snow on them is a sad sign. I can't believe how much Van looks like Rusty. They are all so cute. We'll have to go to a warm Angel game when you come to town.

Shannon said...

yesterday was fun! thanks for going to the zoo and hanging out with all of us...despite our inability to show up to anything on time :) It was great up until it started snowing.

later chica

Unknown said...

Janna, I really can't believe all the snow. You need to get to California quickly. At least when we have a temperature rollercoaster we don't get snow. I love the picture with the flip-flops. I also agree with Kari, when I first looked at the Oreo picture I thought it was Rusty. Stay warm.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Snow, snow go away! Can't wait for the beach!

Brynne said...

I know what you mean about the snow! Think of it this way, though. A good winter makes for great rafting! ;) You guys look like you're having fun. Jealous of the Rockies game!

Gus said...

Good thing you didn't go to the game against Padres the other night, huh? 22 innings! I don't know any parent who'd keep their kids there for 5 hours!

Your family's getting so big!

shannon said...

we totally feel your pain...we're suppossed to have rain/snow today here in Utah...is it ever going to be spring! love the photos of your boys, they are too cute!
(and my comment moderation word down below is "dudet"...how funny!)

Mary said...

It looks like you guys are always having fun no matter what the weather does. I love the flip-flop photos. Almost as funny as Rusty IN his flip-flops digging in the snow.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

The weather has been crazy in Salt Lake too. On Saturday it was 75 degrees, and yesterday it was 37 degrees. Crazy! I really shouldn't snow in April.

The Larsons said...

Fun you got to go to the game...and way to stick it out! Bet you were glad you were at the shortest game...and not the longest ever last week! Hope the weather improves for you guys! It was 78 yesterday. We got sunburned this weekend. The Bentley's were in town and we hit a Cardinals game. Hey, we'll only be about 9 hours from you when we move near Kansas City this summer!