MERRY CHRISTMAS
We hope everyone is out there having a wonderful Christmas full of snow (4" here so far since this morning and it is still coming down), presents, good food, family, and fun. Van threw up on the laptop keyboard and the enter key doesn't work anymore so I had to order a new keyboard today, Merry Christmas Van. Therefore all of the blogs and emails are a single, long, paragraph. It also eliminates my ability to IM on google as you have to hit enter to send a message. I have not found a send button to click on. It feels like I am in a glass house where I can see you, you can see me, but I cannot talk back. Really frustrating. We have had a great day watching the boys open presents and opening some really thoughtful gifts from family and friends. I am really grateful to be surrounded at this time of year by so many great friends and family. We live in a nice house that we get to take care of, a beautiful part of the country that enjoys freedoms not seen all over the world, and we have the ability to find happiness wherever it may be. I hope that everyone feels as fortunate on this Christmas. Have a wonderful day.


No comments:
Post a Comment