No, Luke is not moded. At the park today Janna told Rusty to go pee in the bushes-while breastfeeding in public. She is now the moded one. I no longer am to blame, just the one that gets credit for them not peeing their pants in public.
Rusty: "When I am grown up I want to be a coach and have a cell phone." Janna: "Why do you want to be a coach?" Rusty: "Because then I can always have a whistle." Janna: "What will you with a cell phone?" Rusty: "Call Daddy."
Stone: "Mom, your butt is made of Jell-o. My butt is made of rock."
2 comments:
I think this entry deserves a comment. I think Luke is the one that is moded. Now he has to retrain them to use the bathroom.
No, Luke is not moded. At the park today Janna told Rusty to go pee in the bushes-while breastfeeding in public. She is now the moded one. I no longer am to blame, just the one that gets credit for them not peeing their pants in public.
Post a Comment